Presented by the Acworth Parks, Recreation and Community Resource Department
All non-perishable food items and a portion of the proceeds
to benefit the Tackle Hunger Program
Enjoy an exhilarating 5K run though Historic Downtown Acworth and along the shores of beautiful Lake Acworth. Walk, jog or run, participants of all ages and abilities are welcome.
Register before noon on Thursday, Nov. 19
$20 - Timed Run (10 & over)** t-shirt guaranteed
$10 - Untimed Fun Run (13 & over)** t-shirt guaranteed
$5 - Untimed Fun Run (age 6 to 12)** t-shirt guaranteed
Kids 5 & under are Free** t-shirt guaranteed
Register On Race Day
$30 - Timed Run (10 & over)** t-shirts while supplies last
$20 - Untimed Fun Run (13 & over)** t-shirt while supplies last
$10 - Utimed Fun Run (age 6 to 12)** t-shirt while supplies last
Kids 5 & under are Free** t-shirts while supplies last
**All participants must bring a non-perishable food item to receive their race number and t-shirt.
Race Packet Pick up
Pick up your packet on Friday, November 21 at the following location between 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
Dogwood Forest of Acworth
4461 South Main St.
Acworth, GA 30101
**You must bring your non-perishable food item in order to receive your packet
Race Day Schedule
7:30 a.m. - 8:45 a.m. Registration/ race packet pick up
9:00 a.m. 5K Run Start
9:15 a.m. 2K Walk Start
10:00 a.m. Little Pilgrim Trot Start (up to age 5)
- All participants must bring a non-perishable food item on race day to receive their race number.
- Race numbers can be picked up on race day on Main Street in Downtown Acworth.
- Event will be held rain or shine.
- Refreshments to follow.
- Race will start & finish on Main Street in Downtown Acworth.
- Race day parking available at 1st Baptist Church Acworth, City Hall and the Acworth Library.
For Kids Only
- We will have a "Little Pilgrim Trot for kids 5 & under on Main Street at 10:00 a.m.
- All "Little Pilgrim" participants receive a special prize.
- Participants receive a 2014 Acworth Turkey Chase t-shirt. Shirts are guaranteed to all preregistered participants.
- Top Men’s Overall, Master’s and Grand Master’s finisher and top Women’s Overall, Master’s and Grand Master’s finisher will receive a trophy.
- Awards to top three male and female finishers in age groups: 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34,35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+